The Western Bell stirrup is smaller than the All Around. Both are carefully designed and tested for superior comfort, balance, and control, the Crooked Stirrups® Angled Riding Stirrups are the choice of champions!
- Unique & Effective Angled Design
- Original “Hammered Finish” Styling. Easily identified by their shape as well as their finish, these stirrups go through a special tumbling process that creates a polished, textured surface that reduces the visibility of scratches and scuffs!
- Close Contact Western Bell Shape
- Ultra Lightweight – Just One Pound Each!
- Reduces Sore Joints, Back Aches & Numbness
- Reduces Lost Stirrups & Increases Balance
Sizing: For maximum stability and performance, all Crooked Stirrups® Angled Stirrups feature a standard 3″ depth and are designed to accept standard 3″ Western stirrup leathers or fenders. The unique design increases stability and surface contact, so these stirrups do not require tread covers.
***Please note: These stirrups are designed to be used on their own without any stirrup accessories.