This is my absolute favorite course that I have ever done! I grew up in the clinician industry watching my dad go into a new town and making such amazing changes in people and their horses in 3 days. I use to think why don’t trainers just show or teach some of these small things to people to make it easier for them. Then when I became a monthly trainer it was a learning curve. I watched as my clients could only spend 1 hour a week on their horse with me and it was incredibly hard to make a change. I realized that spending 4-8 hours a day in a 3-5 day period is such a difference for people. So I designed this course, and I am super excited about it! It is set up that you get 5 days of training in a row, Monday thru Friday, with your weekends off. We ride together every day over a 5 week period and go through a complete program from ground work up to getting ready for any discipline to go out and be successful! This is by far the best thing I have ever done to really change people. Your muscles get the muscle memory it takes and you stop questioning yourself so much. I absolutely 100% believe in this program. It is by far the best way to spend your money on education.” This is a course that will really get you to understand what you and your horse can really achieve. If you are planning on going through the certification you will need to bring an unbroke horse to this program.
- to communicate with your horse
- all the round pen work , desensitizing work and ground manners
- all the liberty work and tricks including the lie down, the sit, the bow, the come to you and lunge around at liberty.
- how the horse thinks and subsequently learns
- to control your seat and sit correctly and how to use your hands correctly
- to use your legs to cue the horse
- to walk, trot and lope your horse
- to pick up the correct lead and start working on lead changes
- to do a collected stop, start the rollback and spin
- to haul a horse and how to take care of a horse you are hauling
- to run patterns (ie./ reining, barrels, poles, etc.)
- to work a cow (if the area allows)
- to trail ride safely
This course is something new and designed for those who want to learn it all fast! Don’t wait too long to make your reservation, only 6 riders accepted!!! This is also an individualized course that works with each person at their level pushing them farther than they ever thought they could go in their Horsemanship.